Skip to main content Aller au menu Aller à la recherche

Students from non-European countries must obtain a visa. After your nomination through the International Relations department of your university (or your registration as a free mover student), the confirmation of your coming at EIVP, EIVP will deliver your  letter of acceptance.

You must allow a minimum of 3 months to obtain the visa.
You must register on the Campus France website for your country at the following address: www.nameofcountry[in French] (e.g.: if you live in Algeria:
•    Do you need a visa or a residence card (= residence permit)? Foreign student in France: long-stay visa or residence card |
•    Validate your visa, renew it or your residence card : Home | Foreign nationals in France (
•    Why kind of visa do you need ? The different types of student visas | Campus France
•    Official site for visa application to France : | The official website for visa application to France