‘To increase the visibility of our activities and our attractiveness, our networking strategy is articulated both at the European and international levels with universities and research organizations to train new generations throughout their lives.’ Agnès Jullien, Vice President International of Gustave Eiffel University
EIVP is a higher education establishment in France in Urban Engineering. It delivers a Master degree, accredited by CTI (French official accreditation). EIVP is part of Gustave Eiffel University and belongs to the "Grandes Ecoles" french network.
An engineer must be able to apply his know-how in an international context. Whether it is an internship or a study period, international experience is fundamental to the acquisition of skills related to multiculturalism and the management of large-scale projects in the service of an inclusive city.
Each year, EIVP welcome about 40 international students from exchange partner universities (semester & dual diploma) and send 70 students abroad.
Key datas :
- 62 partner agreements (academic semester, dual diploma, internship) in 59 countries on 4 continents
- 25 dual diploma agreements in 8 countries
- 24 Erasmus+ bilateral agreements in 18 European countries
- 22% of international students
- 30 nationalities (Brazil, Morocco, Spain, Colombia, Sweden, Denmark, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, etc.)