Urban Planning and City Branding Graduate Program
Graduate Program Urban Planning and City Branding Informations
• 100% taught in english - 30 ECTS
• Application deadline on May 20th, 2022
• Programme starts on September 19th, 2022
• Programme ends on January 27th, 2023
• Opens to candidates with BSc / BEng degree or the French equivalent “licence” preferably in Civil Engineering, Urban Planning
or Architecture ; opens also to first/ second year students of relevant Master degree.
• Opens to Erasmus student (no fees)
• Open to free movers from non-partner institutions (french or foreigners) : tuition fees 2180 euros
• English Level : B2
The Graduate program “ Urban planning & city branding ” at EIVP, Ecole des Ingénieurs de la Ville de Paris, provides a multidisciplinary perspective on complex, on-the-ground urban issues, including sustainable planning, mobility and urban governance.
The core of the program is based on an Urban Planning Project, complemented by a series of seminars focusing on planning and mobility issues, and a territorial marketing module. The courses, delivered entirely in English, will give a significant place to case studies from international urban contexts.
|COURSES - DELIVERED BY RENOWNED EXPERTS||TEACHING METHODS|
|1. Masterplanning Project||Project|
|2. Geographic Information System||Class lectures|
|3. City Branding||Class lectures|
|4. Masterplanning & transport issues||Class lectures & conferences|
5. Research track
Research program with Gustave Eiffel University in Marne-La-Vallée